Jesus’ Last Words Cont…
Yesterday, I wrote of the importance of last words and emphasized the importance of knowing, understanding and aligning our lives to Jesus’ teaching during his last week of earthly ministry. The bible way to put it is “remember and observe.”
This day, nearly two millennia ago, much of Jesus’ final teaching focused on the final days prior to his second coming. As he was prophesying his vicarious death, he was also prophesying his imminent return from glory. How cool!
Jesus gives us multiply parables, warnings and signs so that we might be prepared and not be caught unaware. I hope you benefit from digging into the Word of Life today.
Here we go!
Holy Week: Wednesday
– The widow’s mite: Mar 12:41-44; Luk 21:1-4
– Christ’s second coming foretold: Mat 24:1-51; Mar 13:1-37; Luk 21:5-36
– Parable of the ten virgins: Mat 25:1-13
– The last judgment: Mat 25:31-46
– Greeks visit Jesus. Voice from heaven: Jhn 12:20-36
– The judgment of unbelief: Jhn 12:37-50
– Last Passover. Conspiracy of Jews: Mat 26:1-5; Mar 14:1,2; Luk 22:1,2
– Judas Iscariot: Mat 26:14-16; Mar 14:10, 11; Luk 22:3-6
Please Leave any insights in the comment section below.