JESUS LAST WORDS.
I encourage you to set aside some items on your agenda today and tomorrow in order to make time to meditate on these events and teaching of our Lord's last week of earthly ministry.
Last words are very important. If a loved one on their death bed says, "I have something I need to tell you.", everyone listens because they would speak of the most important things on their heart.
In the middle of Jesus last week on earth, knowing His time was short, spend much time with the people teaching them.
Now it's time to remember and observe!
Here's how it works. 1) Remember: know what happened and why. 2) Observe: Do something to help put you in the moment and encounter God.
1. REMEMBER: Depending on how much time you can give, read one account or the account from each gospel. Thins about what Jesus said and why he said it. What was his intention for them, and what is his intention for you.
2. OBSERVE: Do something today that causes you to obey Christ's teachings. Maybe there is something the Lord has asked and you've yet to obey. Go ahead and do before this day is over.
And Please write you own insight into these events and teaching below.
Here we Go!
– The barren fig tree: Mat 21:18-22; Mar 11:11-14, 19-23
– The questioning of the chief priests: Mat 21:23-27; Mar 11:27-33; Luk 20:1-8
– Parable of the two sons: Mat 21:28-32
– Parable of the wicked husbandmen: Mat 21:33-46; Mar 12:1-12; Luk 20:9-18
– The tribute money: Mat 22:15-22; Mar 12:13-17; Luk 20:20-26
– The Sadducees confuted: Mat 22:23-33; Mar 12:18-27; Luk 20:27-40
– The great commandment: Mat 22:34-40; Mar 12:28-34
– David’s Son and David’s Lord: Mat 22:41-46; Mar 12:35-37; Luk 20:41-44
– The hypocrisy and ambition of the Pharisees: Mat 23:1-39; Mar 12:38-40; Luk 20:45-47
Make a comment below. We can all benefit from your insight.